Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today when i saw u , i so wanted to say something to u , so wanna talk to u .
I really missed u , really rather be the one suffering than u , pains me to know your upset .
If only if only i could take your pain and suffering away from u and put it upon me .
My love is for u is just love , it can never be explained .
Even if u choose to go through everything by yourself i will always be there even it means lurking in the shadows i will support u from anywhere i am at .
I told u before u are never alone i will be with u no matter what , you let me know what it means to truly love someone , to want to do anything for her , your that girl.
Your the one i look upon perfectly , i hope u get well soon . ily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home